A simple healthy dish that is easy to prepare. The most important part is getting the dressing right and having fun.
Serves: Hungry 22 year old male with leftovers for lunch. (3 people)
1 red onion
1 red pepper
1 continental cucumber
1 bunch cilantro coriander
1 bunch of mint leaves
4 tbsp thai sweet chilli sauce
4 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp cornflour
1 chicken breast
A few lettuce leaves (optional)
1. Cut chicken into cubes and mix in bowl with soysauce and sweet chilli sauce.
2. Coat with cornflour and continue mixing.
3. Cook chicken. Put in bowl to let cool. Cover and refrigerate if desired.
4. Chop the red pepper, onion and cucumber into whatever shape you desire.
5. Cut the herbs into leaves.
6. Add your favorite lettuce leaves to bulk up, I used baby cos.
7. Mix all the veggies and herbs into salad vessel.
8. Place chicken on top of salad.
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 tsp fresh chopped ginger
2 lime/lemon juice (fresh)
2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
4 tbsp fish sauce
4 tbsp water
1 tsp sesame oil
1. Mix all ingredients into a small bowl.
2. Taste it until you like it.
3. You’re done.
Pretty hard to stuff up. If at first you don’t succeed, dust yourself off and try again.